[美剧] 泰星来客/Earth: Final Conflict 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版
[美剧] 泰星来客/Earth: Final Conflict 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版
剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版
三年前,他们来了,永远的改变了人类的未来。他们说他们只为和平而来,称呼自己为“盟友”。各国的领导人欢迎他们的到来,他们帮助解决了我们过去无法解决的难题:战争、饥荒和疾病。他们除了友谊,别无所求。盟友获得了很高的声望和爱戴。他们和世界上的国家,都建立了外交联系。但是这些友善动作的背后,似乎隐藏着什么……
福利分享:把ED2K和MAGNET连接直接放到百度云网盘里离线下载可以实现秒下 不需要下载任何[展开全文]
三年前,他们来了,永远的改变了人类的未来。他们说他们只为和平而来,称呼自己为“盟友”。各国的领导人欢迎他们的到来,他们帮助解决了我们过去无法解决的难题:战争、饥荒和疾病。他们除了友谊,别无所求。盟友获得了很高的声望和爱戴。他们和世界上的国家,都建立了外交联系。但是这些友善动作的背后,似乎隐藏着什么……
福利分享:把ED2K和MAGNET连接直接放到百度云网盘里离线下载可以实现秒下 不需要下载任何客户端 LINUX/OS X/Android 的福音
由于JW行动,百度云的视频类分享会立即无效 所以不要将你的视频分享出去而是分享方法
【剧本】:
All due respect, Miss Mayor, this security is totally inadequate.
=>市长小姐所有应有的尊重,这个安全是完全不够的。
Doesn't look that way to me.
=> 不看这种方式给我。
I see uniforms everywhere.
=> 我到处都看到制服。
You don't see a bulletproof shield on the stage, you don't see anti-sniper teams on the surrounding roofs, you don't see access to this building being limited in any way.
=> 你没有在舞台上看到防弹盾牌,在周围的屋顶上没有看到反狙击队,你看不到以任何方式限制这座建筑。
What's worry - this was all on the security plan.
=> 什么是担心 - 这一切都在安全计划。
The Companion Office in D.
=> D中的同伴办公室
C.
=>C。
approved your assignment.
=> 批准你的任务。
Obviously, they have confidence in you.
=> 很显然,他们对你有信心。
Obviously, not enough to implement my requests.
=> 显然,还不足以执行我的要求。
Did they even review my security protocol? Companion personal made some adjustments.
=> 他们甚至审查我的安全协议吗?同伴个人进行了一些调整。
Yeah? Well, who authorized those adjustments? I did.
=> 是吗?那么谁来授权这些调整?我做了。
Ronald Sandoval, FBI.
=> 罗纳德·桑多瓦尔,联邦调查局。
Attache to the American Companion.
=> 武装到美国伙伴。
The Mayor was given strict parameters regarding to size and makeup for the security detail.
=> 市长被赋予严格的参数,关于尺寸和化妆的安全细节。
Why approve me for you operation, then second-guess my area of expertise? I understand your concern.
=> 为什么批准我的手术,然后猜测我的专业领域?我明白你的关心。
There's never been any threat to the Companion safety, so Da'an feels that the additional precautions are unnecessary.
=> 同伴安全从来没有受到任何威胁,所以大安认为额外的预防措施是不必要的。
There is no downside implementing the security procedures.
=> 执行安全程序没有缺点。
Mandate came directly from Da'an.
=> 授权直接来自大安。
He doesn't want to put a barrier between himself and the people.
=> 他不想在自己和人民之间划一道屏障。
He? "He", "she" - not really applies.
=> 他? “他”,“她” - 不是真的适用。
Just ease of reference.
=> 只是简单的参考。
Ah Fine.
=> 啊好的
You can tell him, the next time he is looking for someone to run security, don't call me! You can tell him yourself.
=> 你可以告诉他,下一次他要找人来运行安全,不要打电话给我!你可以自己告诉他
He wants to meet with you after the event.
=> 他想在事后跟你见面。
What is that? Companion is here.
=> 那是什么?伴侣在这里。
What's up? I have three letters for you: F-B-I.
=> 这是怎么回事?我有三封信给你:F-B-I。
Can you believe this crowd? Just in time! Three years ago they came forever altering the future of humanity.
=> 你能相信这个人群吗?及时!三年前,他们永远改变了人类的未来。
Axarion Come on, Bob.
=> Axarion来吧,Bob。
Back to work.
=> 回去工作。
Yeah.
=> 是啊。
Eyes on the crowd.
=> 注视着人群。
Come on.
=> 来吧。
Good to see you again, Captain.
=> 很高兴再次见到你,船长。
My pleasure, sir.
=> 我的荣幸,先生。
Da'an! Shinouhee Uhuurah! I greet you in my native tongue.
=> 大安! Shinouhee Uhuurah!用我的母语向你致意。
Since my young days, visions of star space have filled my awareness, dreams that one day I might grasp at a jewel of a distinct world.
=> 自从我年轻的时候,明星空间的愿景填补了我的意识,梦想有一天我可以把握在一个独特的世界的宝石。
I feel delighted to find that world so gracefully and vocally inhabited.
=> 我很高兴地发现这个世界如此优雅和有声有色。
Upon our arriving on Earth, we have felt the pain of those among your species, who were without basic sustenance.
=> 当我们到达地球时,我们已经感受到你们这些没有基本寄托的物种的痛苦。
Your farmers have applied Taelon science to ensure that every child on this planet will go to bed with the full stomach.
=> 你们的农民已经应用了泰隆科学,以确保这个星球上的每个孩子都能够饱腹地上床睡觉。
Your physicians have utilize Taelon technologies to help combat many human afflictions.
=> 你的医生已经利用Taelon技术来帮助打击许多人类的痛苦。
Anything going on your neck of the woods? Absolutely nothing.
=> 有什么事情在你树林的脖子上?绝对没有。
Except the happiest looking bunch of folks I've ever seen.
=> 除了我见过的最幸福的一群人。
It would be natural to respond to the Taelon arrival with fear and misgiving.
=> 恐惧和疑虑对泰隆的到来作出回应是很自然的。
But from our first moments on your planet you have shown open arms and warmth of heart.
=> 但是从我们在你星球上的第一刻起,你却展现出张开的双臂和温暖的心。
We wish to nurture the spirit of fellowship between scientists of Earth and Taelon.
=> 我们希望培养地球和泰隆科学家之间的团契精神。
We will join our friend Jonathan Doors to help usher in a new era for humankind.
=> 我们将加入我们的朋友乔纳森·多尔(Jonathan Doors)来帮助人类迎来一个新的时代。
We almost home.
=> 我们几乎在家。
I'm headed to the stage.
=> 我正走向舞台。
Copy.
=> 复制。
I'm proud to announce today a joint venture between Doors International and the Taelon Synod.
=> 今天我很自豪地宣布Doors International和Taelon Synod的合资企业。
Together we will create the systems that will take our country, our world to the new golden age.
=> 我们将共同创造将把我们的国家,我们的世界带到新的黄金时代的制度。
The Taelon Synod dreams that this union will create the forum, where human minds can absorb Taelon concepts in order to better your world.
=> 泰隆神学院的梦想,这个联盟将创建论坛,在那里人类的头脑可以吸收泰隆的概念,以改善你的世界。
Down! There! Follow me! Up there! Go! Are you injured? My belief is not.
=> 下!那里!跟着我!在上面!走!你受伤了吗?我的信念不是。
ETA on medical? Our attending physician will be here in two.
=> ETA对医疗?我们的主治医师将在这里两个。
I want that shooter! Yeah? So do I! - Stairs! - I got it! - Lobby, exterior! Go! - You guys spread out! Police! Freeze! Eddy? Eddy! No! Eddy! Eddy! Adrenalin.
=> 我想要那个射手!是吗?我也是! - 楼梯! - 我知道了! - 大堂,外观!走! - 你们分开!警察!冻结!涡流?涡流!没有!涡流!涡流!肾上腺素。
There is medical center, three blocks from here If move him now, we kill him.
=> 有医疗中心,离这里三个街区如果现在移动他,我们就杀了他。
No response.
=> 没有反应。
Paddles! Clear! Increase! Clear! Increase again! Clear! He's dead.
=> 桨!明确!增加!明确!再增加!明确!他死了。
I have no words.
=> 我没有话语。
Will, take a look at this! A hit like this this guy should be dead.
=> 请问,看看这个!像这样的人应该死了
Oh, maybe if we scrape up little more, we'll find him.
=> 哦,也许如果我们再刮一点,我们会找到他。
Guys! Yeah? Shooter missed his target.
=> 伙计们!是吗?射手错过了他的目标。
That may have thrown him off enough to make a mistake.
=> 这可能已经把他弄错了。
Find it.
=> 找到它。
I don't know about insurance, it was meltdown.
=> 我不知道保险,它是崩溃。
I'll call you back.
=> 我会给你回电话。
Give me some good news.
=> 给我一些好消息。
Yeah, right.
=> 对,对。
We got nothing on the weapon, we pulled some perspiration off the rig.
=> 我们没有得到任何武器,我们从装备中抽出一些汗水。
Forensics says they might be able to lift the DNA code, but it's a long shot.
=> 法医学家说,他们可能能够解除DNA密码,但这是一个很长的一步。
Take a walk with me.
=> 和我一起散步。
Look, I want you to call research, Have them pull every article from the last couple years that's critical to the Companions.
=> 看,我想让你打电话给研究人员,让他们从过去几年对同伴们至关重要的每篇文章中提取出来。
Maybe it'll point us towards some locals.
=> 也许它会把我们指向一些当地人。
Got it.
=> 得到它了。
Hey, Bob, look.
=> 嘿,鲍勃,看。
When we find the shooter I don't want any calls to anyone except for me.
=> 当我们找到射手时,我不想要任何人打电话给除我以外的任何人。
Make sure every member of the detail understands that, okay? Sure.
=> 确保每个细节的成员都明白,好吗?当然。
I want to talk to this guy by myself before anyone even knows we got him in custody.
=> 我想在没有人知道我们把他关押之前,自己和这个家伙交谈。
- Yeah, sure.
=> - 好,当然。
I'll take care of it.
=> 我会照顾它的。
- All right.
=> - 好吧。
Thanks.
=> 谢谢。
- Morovski! - What? Oh.
=> - 莫罗夫斯基! - 什么?哦。
Yeah Morovski Yeah, he's here.
=> 是的,莫罗夫斯基是的,他在这里。
- Will? - Yeah.
=> - 会吗? - 是的。
He wants you at the federal building.
=> 他想要你在联邦大厦。
Who? Da'an.
=> 谁?大安。
Please Thanks, madam.
=> 谢谢,夫人。
I greet you with gratitude and humble appreciation, William Boone.
=> 威廉·布恩,我以感谢和谦卑的感谢向你致敬。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
But I'm sure that Jonathan Doors doesn't have quite the same appreciation for me.
=> 但我相信乔纳森·多尔对我的评价并不相同。
I have now become better educated to the intensities of your world.
=>现在我已经越来越受到世界强度的教育。
Your education cost a life.
=> 你的教育是一辈子的。
The communion of our two cultures calls out for visionaries who believe that we will both flourish from such a bonding.
=> 我们两种文化的交流呼唤有远见的人相信我们都会从这样一种联系中获得成功。
It is my belief that you, William Boone, might become such a person.
=> 我相信你,威廉·布恩可能会成为这样一个人。
We offer the chance to become a voice in the shaping of humanity's future.
=> 我们有机会成为塑造人类未来的声音。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。
But I am afraid I have to decline your offer.
=> 但是恐怕我不得不拒绝你的提议。
May I know your reasoning? My wife and I are happy here.
=> 我可以知道你的推理吗?我和我的妻子在这里很开心。
We're planning on starting a family.
=> 我们正在计划建立一个家庭。
And that's where my priority is right now.
=> 这就是我现在的首要任务。
It's not a time for change.
=> 现在不是变革的时候。
We can work around that.
=> 我们可以解决这个问题。
Look, I don't like the way you do business.
=> 看,我不喜欢你做生意的方式。
When I'm given a job I do it my way.
=> 当我得到一份工作时,我是这样做的。
After what I saw today, that's not the way you operate.
=> 在我今天看到之后,那不是你操作的方式。
Perhaps, I didn't make myself clear.
=> 也许,我没有说清楚。
You are a man of character.
=> 你是一个有品格的人。
I regret your decision, yet I respect its integrity.
=> 我遗憾你的决定,但我尊重它的完整性。
My hope is that the future offers you a chance to reconsider.
=> 我希望未来能给你一个重新考虑的机会。
What the hell happened? He anticipated my escape route.
=> 到底发生了什么?他预计我的逃生路线。
I told you trying to pull this off in Boone's jurisdiction was a mistake.
=> 我告诉过你,在布恩的管辖范围内这样做是错误的。
It doesn't matter anymore.
=> 无所谓了。
It's a matter of time before he puts it all together and finds you.
=> 把他们放在一起找到你是一个时间问题。
What now? Da'an and Sandoval tried to recruit him today.
=> 现在怎么办?大安和桑多瓦尔今天试图招募他。
I think he could be the one.
=> 我想他可以成为那个人。
I don't know.
=> 我不知道。
Eddy, you're his friend.
=> 艾迪,你是他的朋友。
He'll trust you.
=> 他会信任你的
Besides, you know what the alternative would be.
=> 此外,你知道替代是什么。
I was best man at his wedding, for God's sakes.
=> 在他的婚礼上,我是最好的男人,因为上帝的缘故。
I won't do it.
=> 我不会这样做。
You won't have to.
=> 你不需要。
Captain Boone, your wife is here.
=> 布恩船长,你的妻子在这里。
Thanks.
=> 谢谢。
How're you doing? All right Are you all right? Eddy killed Jonathan Doors.
=> 你怎么样?好吧你还好吗?埃迪杀死乔纳森·多尔。
What? Yeah, I came around the back of that building, he was coming down the side on some prerigged wire he'd set up.
=> 什么?是的,我绕着那个大楼的后面走来,他正在用一根他刚刚建好的钢丝绳往下走。
That's impossible! It happened.
=> 这不可能!它发生了。
We looked right at each other.
=> 我们看着对方。
I just got back from searching his house he's not coming back.
=> 我刚刚从寻找他的房子回来,他不回来。
Eddy is not a killer, Will.
=> 艾迪不是杀手,威尔。
What reason could he possibly have to kill Da'an? I don't know.
=> 他有什么理由要杀大安?我不知道。
Da'an offered me a job today.
=> 大安今天给了我一份工作。
Maybe Eddy knew about that.
=> 也许艾迪知道这一点。
Wait, the Companions want you to work with them? Yeah.
=> 等等,伙伴们希望你和他们一起工作?是啊。
I told them no.
=> 我没有告诉他们。
Without even discussing it with me? I told them that we were planning on starting a family and relocation was not a part of the program.
=> 甚至没有与我讨论?我告诉他们,我们正计划建立一个家庭,搬迁不属于这个计划的一部分。
We can start a family anywhere, anytime for that matter.
=> 我们可以在任何地方随时随地创建一个家庭。
Not anytime.
=> 不是任何时候。
I don't understand your problem with the Companions.
=> 我不明白你的同伴的问题。
My God, Will, they have wiped out hunger around the world! And look at the diseases they've helped us eliminate! I've told you Katie, I don't trust anyone or anything when I don't understand what their motivations are, and never will.
=> 我的天啊,他们会消灭全世界的饥饿!看看他们帮助我们消除的疾病!我告诉过你凯蒂,当我不明白他们的动机是什么时,我不相信任何人或任何事情,也决不会相信。
I know.
=> 我知道。
It always comes back to that for you, doesn't it? Why can't you just trust? I've got to get back to finding Eddy.
=> 它总是为你回来,不是吗?为什么你不能信任?我必须重新找到艾迪。
Withholding evidence of murder investigation Please, don't leave me like that.
=> 不提供谋杀调查的证据请不要离开我那样。
You are the most stubborn man I think I've ever known.
=> 你是我认识的最顽固的人。
But then I've never met anyone with the stronger moral compass then you.
=> 但是那么我从来没有遇到过任何一个拥有更强的道德指南的人。
Trust in that.
=> 相信这一点。
Captain Boone.
=> 布恩队长。
Yeah? Mayor Ruiz is here to see you.
=> 是吗?鲁伊斯市长正在这里见你。
Yeah, send her in.
=> 是的,送她进来
I'll need those documents ready for signature.
=> 我将需要这些文件准备签字。
- And I shouldn't be long.
=> - 我不应该很久。
- All right.
=> - 好吧。
Ms.
=> 女士。
Mayor.
=> 市长。
How're you holding up, Will? Some days will be good, some will be bad.
=> 威尔,你怎么样?有些日子会好的,有些会坏的。
I understand.
=> 我明白。
Have a seat.
=> 坐下
No, thank you.
=> 不,谢谢。
I got a call yesterday.
=> 我昨天接到一个电话。
Apparently, Da'an offered you a position working with the Companions.
=> 显然,大安给你提供了一个与同伴合作的职位。
Yes, I turned him down.
=> 是的,我拒绝了他。
I know.
=> 我知道。
The Governor's a personal friend of president Thompson.
=> 总督是汤普森总统的私人朋友。
I guess Thompson called and the governor's requesting that you reconsider.
=> 我猜汤普森打来电话,州长要求你重新考虑。
This is really important to them? Seems to be.
=> 这对他们真的很重要?似乎是。
I'd really hate to lose you, Will, but you got some real heavy hitters who want you.
=> 我真的很想失去你,威尔,但是你有一些真正沉重的打击者想要你。
You should hear them out.
=> 你应该听到他们。
No, it's just funny.
=> 不,这很有趣。
Kate said the same thing.
=> 凯特也是这样说的。
When do they want to see me? Actually, if you're agreeable, they sent a pilot to take you now.
=> 他们什么时候想见我?事实上,如果你们同意,他们现在派出飞行员带你走。
Captain Lili Marquette.
=> Lili Marquette上尉。
How long is the pilot certification program for interdimensional flight? I actually helped create the program.
=> 多维航班的飞行员认证计划需要多长时间?我其实帮助创建了这个程序。
Designed the shield interface which you're about to see once we get into flight.
=> 设计了一旦我们进入飞行后即将看到的屏蔽界面。
Seat.
=> 座位。
Thanks.
=> 谢谢。
It's remarkable.
=> 非常了不起
Making the jump to interdimensional, I think you'll enjoy this.
=> 跳转到跨度,我想你会喜欢这个。
It's a strange feeling.
=> 这是一种奇怪的感觉。
Amazing.
=> 惊人。
Coming out.
=> 出来。
I'm looking forward to the trip back.
=> 我期待着回来的旅程。
Greetings, William Boone.
=> 问候,威廉·布恩。
Greetings to you, Da'an.
=> 问候你,大安。
This This is extraordinary.
=> 这是非凡的。
I am glad it pleases you.
=> 我很高兴取悦你。
My feelings of sympathy go to you.
=> 我的同情心就交给你了。
Do you feel grief as we do? For Taelons there is no fear in naturally passing to the next level.
=> 你和我们一样感到悲伤吗?对于泰隆人来说,自然不会有任何恐惧感。
Yet I observe humanity and I am now closer to an understanding of your suffering.
=> 然而我观察到人性,现在我更接近理解你的痛苦。
My skepticism remains.
=> 我的怀疑仍然存在。
I'm here only because my wife would have wanted me to give you a fair hearing.
=> 我只在这里,因为我的妻子会希望我给你一个公平的听证会。
I respect the wisdom of your wife.
=> 我尊重你妻子的智慧。
Please, address me with your concerns.
=> 请给我解释你的担忧。
All right.
=> 好吧。
The most basic one: why have the Taelons come to Earth? Your planet is at an evolutionary crossroads.
=> 最基本的一个:为什么有巨人来到地球?你的星球正处于一个进化的十字路口。
The human species has arrived at this crucial moment when you must take the next step into uncertain frontiers.
=> 人类已经到了这个关键时刻,你必须进入不确定的边界。
Our Taelon race evolves on a different path.
=> 我们的Taelon种族在不同的道路上演变。
The job.
=>工作。
What exactly do you have in mind? You would be the Commander of Security and Interspecies Relations.
=> 你到底在想什么?你将是安全和种间关系司令。
You will represent Companion interests.
=> 你将代表伴侣的利益。
I consider this a proud association for the Taelon Synod.
=> 我认为这是一个骄傲的泰伦会议协会。
There is another inducement.
=> 还有一个诱因。
In my brain the Companions have implanted a cyber-virus, a CVI.
=> 在我的大脑里,同伴们植入了一个网络病毒CVI。
Half computer chip, half Taelon germ.
=> 半计算机芯片,一半Taelon细菌。
You let them put something in your head? Most people only use 30% of their brain.
=> 你让他们把东西放在你的头上?大多数人只使用他们大脑的30%。
So, it increases basic intelligence as well as memory, recall It gives you more then just recall.
=> 所以,它增加了基本的智力以及记忆力,回想起来让你更加回忆起来。
It puts you in your memory.
=> 它把你留在你的记忆中。
You will never be without your wife, Boone.
=> 你永远不会没有你的妻子,布恩。
Never.
=> 决不。
I'll give your offer serious consideration, Da'an.
=> 大安,我会给你一个认真的考虑。
We anticipate your response with high hopes.
=> 我们期待着您的高回报。
Death of Boone's wife has opened his willingness to contemplate the next step in his personal evolution.
=> 布恩夫人的死亡已经打开了他的思考他的个人发展的下一步的意愿。
It is a sad irony.
=> 这是一个可悲的讽刺。
There's one more person you need to see.
=> 还有一个你需要看的人。
Sandoval didn't mention any more appointments.
=> 桑多瓦尔没有提到任何更多的任命。
Friend of mine always says to keep an open mind.
=> 我的朋友总是说要保持开放的态度。
There's nothing more I can say.
=> 没有什么我能说的了。
Come with me if you want to.
=> 跟我来,如果你想。
It's your choice.
=> 这是你的选择。
Then, let's go.
=> 那我们走吧
Drink? Not tonight.
=> 喝?不是今晚。
He'll be here soon.
=> 他很快就会来的
I'm sorry about Kate.
=> 对于凯特,我感到抱歉。
When did you take up murder as a profession, Eddy? Believe me, it's not what it seems.
=> 你是什么时候把谋杀作为一个职业的,艾迪?相信我,这不是看起来。
Eddy, you're gonna have to do a whole lot better than that.
=> 艾迪,你必须做得比这更好。
Is this good enough, Mr.
=> 先生,这样好吗?
Boone? I'm glad to see you didn't die on my watch.
=> 布恩?我很高兴看到你没有死在我的手表上。
Or it was your miraculous medical care that revived him? It wasn't easy staging my own death, or walking away from 32 billion dollars.
=> 或者这是你神奇的医疗保健,使他复兴?我自己的死亡并不容易,或者远离320亿美元。
So why did you? Simple.
=> 那你为什么?简单。
I wanna know why the Companions are here.
=> 我想知道为什么同伴在这里。
And it's easy to do that if you're dead, right? Exactly.
=> 如果你死了,这很容易,对吧?究竟。
My profile was too high.
=> 我的个人资料太高了。
I need to be able to operate freely.
=> 我需要能够自由运作。
I'm committed to this, Will.
=> 威尔,我承诺。
So is everyone else in this room.
=> 那么这个房间里的其他人呢
And I know you've had your own doubts about Companions.
=> 而且我知道你对自己的同伴有了自己的疑问。
No one's asking questions anymore.
=> 没有人提出问题了。
We've become sheep! And I don't trust the shepherds.
=> 我们变成了羊!我不相信牧羊人。
When you recognized Ed, you moved our timetable up.
=> 当你认识埃德的时候,你把我们的时间表调高了。
We need to move now.
=> 我们现在需要移动。
I don't need to make any moves, I do have questions, I'll figure out the answers on my own.
=> 我不需要做任何动作,我有问题,我会自己找出答案。
You better start with your wife.
=> 你最好从你的妻子开始。
Meaning? The Companions killed Kate.
=> 含义?同伴杀死了凯特。
You turned down their offer.
=> 你拒绝了他们的提议。
That same night Kate was killed.
=> 那天晚上,凯特遇害了。
Two days later, they're back at your doorstep.
=> 两天后,他们回到了你家门口。
You wanna fight back, join us.
=> 你想反击,加入我们。
I'm listening.
=> 我在听。
I'm sure that Da'an didn't tell you everything about the CVIs.
=> 我敢肯定,大安没有告诉你关于CVI的一切。
They do increase brain function.
=> 他们增加大脑功能。
However, they also alter your motivational imperative in the Companions favor.
=> 不过,他们也改变了你对同伴的青睐。
So your priorities get rearranged and the Companions go right to the top of your agenda.
=> 因此,您的优先事项会重新排列,同伴会直接进入您的议程顶部。
I've re-engineered one of the cyber-viruses and removed what I believe to be the imperative.
=> 我重新设计了一种网络病毒,并删除了我认为是必要的。
But the Companions won't know that.
=> 但同伴们不会知道这一点。
You'll be in their inner circle.
=> 你会在他们的圈子里。
The problem is We don't have the means to test the re-engineered implant.
=> 问题是我们没有办法测试重新设计的植入物。
We can't guarantee it works.
=> 我们不能保证它的工作。
I could end up like Sandoval.
=> 我可能会像Sandoval一样。
Kate wasn't the first and she won't be the last.
=> 凯特不是第一个,她也不会是最后一个。
This is your chance to help a lot of people.
=> 这是你帮助很多人的机会。
Two conditions.
=> 两个条件。
Yes? Kate's murder is mine.
=> 是?凯特的谋杀是我的。
What else? If I become a full implant, your word you kill me.
=> 还有什么?如果我成为一个完整的植入,你的话你杀了我。
That's been taken care of, Mr.
=> 先生已经照顾了
Boone.
=> 布恩。
Dr.
=> 博士
Belman has her orders.
=> 贝尔曼有她的命令。
It's imperative the cyber-virus be placed in an exact location.
=> 网络病毒必须放置在确切的位置。
This grip will prevent any movement of your head.
=> 这个握把将阻止你的头部的任何运动。
No kidding.
=> 没有开玩笑
The CVI has been delivered.
=> CVI已交付。
Imperative I'm sorry about Kate The Companions You will never be without your wife, Boone Boone! Stay with it, Boone! Stay with it! He's alive.
=> 必要的我很抱歉凯特同伴你永远不会离开你的妻子,布恩布恩!留下来,布恩!留下来!他活着。
His pulse rate is heightened but within anticipated parameters.
=> 他的脉率更高,但在预期的参数范围内。
I'll start preconsciousness calibrations immediately.
=> 我会立即开始前意识的校准。
Welcome to a new world, Boone.
=> 欢迎来到一个新的世界,布恩。
Everything is so much clear now The CVI is everything you said it would be.
=> 现在一切都非常清楚CVI就是你所说的一切。
You must master the talents of your implant.
=> 你必须掌握你的植入物的才能。
Let it guide you to a more profound phase of awareness.
=> 让它引导你进入一个更深刻的意识阶段。
We have assigned Captain Marquette as your second-in-command.
=> 我们已经指派马凯特上尉担任你的副手。
All right.
=> 好吧。
Let us seal the completion of our union.
=> 让我们来密封我们工会的完成。
Take off your jacket, please.
=> 请脱下你的夹克。
Roll up your right sleeve, please.
=> 请卷起你的右袖。
This skrill will become an appendage of your central nervous system, controlled through your CVI.
=> 这个skrill将成为你的中枢神经系统的附属物,通过你的CVI控制。
There will be an initial discomfort.
=> 会有一个最初的不适。
Respect the life force within your skrill, Boone.
=> 尊重您的skrill内的生活力量,布恩。
Much of what it bears derives from the intensity of your essence.
=> 它所承载的大部分来自你本质的强度。
May I? We found something.
=> 我可以?我们找到了什么
You need to come right away.
=> 你需要马上来。
Be there in five.
=> 五点钟到。
I'll join you.
=> 我会加入你。
What's up? Bad news, Will.
=> 这是怎么回事?坏消息,威尔。
Okay guys.
=> 好的,伙计们。
Thanks.
=> 谢谢。
Give us a minute with him.
=> 给我们一分钟。
It's Eddy Jordan.
=> 这是埃迪·乔丹。
There's more, Will.
=> 还有更多,威尔。
Forensics came back on the perspiration.
=> 法医回来的汗水。
Eddy Jordan killed Jonathan Doors.
=> 埃迪·乔丹杀死乔纳森·多尔。
You're gonna have to choose your friends very carefully now, Boone.
=> 布恩,你现在必须非常仔细地选择你的朋友。
Somehow, I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
=> 不知怎的,我不认为这会是一个问题。
It doesn't matter.
=> 没关系。
Doors can't be trusted.
=> 门是不可信的。
At this point I can't be sure about anyone including you.
=> 在这一点上,我不能确定包括你在内的任何人。
I'm gonna choose to forget you just said that.
=> 我会选择忘记你刚刚说的。
You couldn't even protect Eddy.
=> 你甚至无法保护埃迪。
Just reserve your judgment until you talk to Doors.
=> 只是保留你的判断,直到你和门说话。
Convince me otherwise.
=> 否则说服我。
I don't have to convince you of anything.
=> 我不必说服任何事情。
Where is he? I'll get word to him.
=>他在哪里?我会告诉他的。
Boone, you don't know me yet.
=> 布恩,你还不认识我。
But once you do, you'll never question my loyalty again.
=> 但一旦你这样做,你永远不会再质疑我的忠诚。
Then I look forward to getting to know you.
=> 然后我期待着认识你。
I'll give you some time.
=> 我会给你一些时间。
Thank you.
=> 谢谢。